Thursday, December 22, 2005

Sand is White Too!

Disclaimer: I'm not all that "technical" so I'm bound to screw this up, but here goes nothin'!

The Tito family has officially become Florida residents. We have nifty new driver licenses and I even changed my cell to a local number. Does that mean that this is home now? Nah, I misplace my license at least once a year and I change my cell number more than my bra.

We did enter into an "agreement" with my parents and they fronted a down payment and their good FICA score, so we get to live in a house instead of a crap hole apartment. YAY! The "agreement" states that we have to live there at least 366 days, so I guess we won't be moving again until at least October 29th, 2006.

On a completely other note - Christmas is 3 days away. Or is it 4? It's hard to tell here because its 65 degrees and sunny. Being an Ohio native, you know it's Christmas when you forget what asphault looks like because you haven't seen any in a month. So, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Joyous Winter Solstice, whatever. Eat lots of cookies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Curt said...

Get to written,B.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home