Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Just go to Sleep!

I'm not sure what is up with my child lately. Ok, maybe I do. She is recovering from an ear infection, brochitis, sinusitis and whatever else was floating around her daycare. But, she has been on her pink stuff now for almost a week and is feeling better - so why won't she sleep?@#$

Let me start from the beginning...

Emily Sue Park entered this world on July 7, 2004. She has always been a "decent" sleeper, basically because I'm a good mom and I had her on a good schedule. Then, 4 months ago we move to Florida and I had to put her in daycare. Since then she has been sick almost the whole time and is now refusing to sleep at night. And I mean refusing. Not just crying for her pacifer or crying because she lost her blanket, but SCREAMING to get out of bed! So, every night I have to get out of my nice warm bed and sit up with her for hours until she finally falls asleep and I can sneek her into bed. This is not what I signed up for! This better be a "phase" or she's going up for adoption. No joke.

Well, she's napping so I should too because I'm sure tonight will be another long one. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home