Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Misc

Played in the "finals" last night for Poker. Came in 3rd out of 40 people. Top female finisher by about 10 spots I think (Julie, where did you finish?). Won $45. Sweet. Cost me $10 in gas to get there, $25 bar tab, so I netted $10. Lunch today will cost me $10, so I broke even I guess?

My boss is really really sick and he keeps dragging his ass to work. In sweatpants. Smelling like corn tortillas. You know, the "authentic" mexican food smell? But, he's not Mexican. I'm not sure what he has but I wish he'd stay home because if I get sick, it won't be pretty.

Forgot to return movies to the store today, so I guess we'll be watching Borat tonight. Chances are I'll sleep through it like I did the first time we attempted to watch in on Sunday. It seems like a pretty sucky movie. We also rented some other flick that I can't remember the name of, so maybe I'll watch that instead. I want to say it is some third sequal to a blockbuster, and it's a new release?

I wanted Mexican food for lunch today and now I just want to throw up. Thanks, Gerald.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Is it MI3? Cause that was awesome!

8:21 AM  
Blogger MrsTito said...

Nope, and it's not the one with all the strange characters either, the Jessica Alba thing?

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pirates of the Caribbean 3 isn't out yet. Maybe it's Bring it On 3. Or Drumline 3.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home