Sunday, January 08, 2006

To Be Or Not To Be....















That is the puppy question....

We decided no on the puppy I posted yesterday. She was very cute, but also very far away (Ohio), so we had to pay extra to ship her and we would have had to take delivery on Thursday! Yikes! I'm not ready yet!

Then, we talked to a guy in Minnesota about a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. Boy, are those puppies cute! But, after some further research, we decided that they may not be the right breed for us. They love to hunt, fish, etc, and we just aren't that active of people. I mean come on, you've seen us - we're fat! The right pet for us is probably the aquariam that you can download as your screensaver for your PC.

We decide to wait it out, and all of the sudden I get an email from a lady that I must have contacted during the puppy frenzy with the most GORGEOUS golden retrievers I have ever seen! It was 11 p.m. at night and I had a few drinks, so I decided to hold off on a response til this morning. Oh my gosh! Rested and sober, I still want one of those puppies! Just look at 'em, how can I resist? These puppies are in Florida, and I won't be able to pick them up for another 4 or 5 weeks, so I have time to prepare.

So, that is the question....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home