Monday, April 03, 2006

Another Sunny Weekend

And what did I get to do? Sit inside, watch the kid and dog, and clean my house. Whoopie.

Why does Jeremy get to have all the fun? He got to play on the boat all day yesterday with my Dad, and then when he FINALLY makes it home, he quickly eats all of the spaghetti that I had cooked and was planning on eating for dinner, then he spends an hour out back talking to the neighbor and another hour watering his precious palm trees.

All I wanted to do was go to the beach. We've been here over 6 months now and I've gotten to have fun in the sun maybe twice. Argh.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So then why didn't you just go to the beach? Leave the dog (or crate it if it can't be trusted alone for a few hours) and take your kid and go have fun too. :)

8:20 AM  
Blogger MrsTito said...

Because the beach is an ordeal, and not one that I like to tackle alone! Besides, I was really hungover and I just wanted Jeremy to be at home and share my misery.

8:40 AM  
Blogger MrsTito said...

Whatever. Jackoff.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Didn't it seem like that spammer totally suckered you into answering back? WTF? You're making me jealous I'm not in Florida. Supposedly it's going to get to 68 in Cleveland today. I've been sockless for a week now though, in Ohio, anything above 50 is summer - am I right! Also, I can not think of Jeremy without thinking of him in his construction workers costume.

9:16 AM  
Blogger MrsTito said...

I love Florida until about this time of year. Now it's really hot and full of old people. Isn't that an image?

I guess Jeremy was a lot more fun "back then". Now I would just like to picture him with underwear that covers his entire ass crack.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

Honey no man I know has underwear that covers his ass crack. Ray has no ass and still every time he does dishes or feeds the dog, its crack city.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home