Monday, July 24, 2006

My Weekend Presented as an American Express Commercial

Dinner at La Salsa: $18
Drinks before the show: $36
Tickets to Joe Rogan: $60

Still falling asleep at midnight on a Saturday night: Priceless

Jeremy and I went to see Joe Rogan on Saturday night at the West Palm Beach Improv located in CityPlace. CityPlace reminds me a lot of Easton in Columbus, or any other indoor/outdoor shopping, eating, entertainment venue I've ever been to, but it was nice to get out of Vero for the night!

Joe Rogan was hilarious, as was his opener, Joey Diaz. Joey Diaz has been seen in the The Longest Yard, and he was also the guy who defended Spidey on the train in Spiderman 2. Why I remember him from there, I don't know, but I do. Joe Rogan is the host of Fear Factor as well as the Man Show, and unless you live under a rock, I'm sure you've heard of him.

Anyhow, I highly recommend seeing either of them if you get the chance. We had a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home