Friday, November 17, 2006

Wild Weekend

How can anyone work or sleep? Tomorrow is the BIG GAME. #1 Ohio State versus #2 Michigan. In addition, tomorrow, I am playing in the One Stop Poker Tour Regional Finals for $2500. The tournament starts at 12 noon, the BIG GAME starts at 3:30 p.m. I hope to still be in the middle of the poker tournament during the entire game, seeing how last season, it ended around 8 p.m. It's all part of my strategy, to appear to be totally interested in the football game, but really paying attention to my cards. I love OSU football, but I love $$$ even more!

And, Sunday, my mom and I are taking Emily to the Vero Beach festival of trees. I've never been, but I hear it's very nice, and the weather is supposed to be awesome! Then, we are cooking a Thanksgiving dinner since my parents are going to be out of town for the holiday. Yummy, turkey : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home