Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Life Test Results

Kristen posted her results with an analysis, so I've decided to follow suit:

My quiz was one of the first posted, and my answers are not ambiguous like some of our fellow quizzers have been accused of. It's either right or wrong. You know me, or in some cases, you don't.

Where did Jeremy and I meet?
Jamboree in the Hills - Everyone got this one correct (except Kristen, but then again, she doesn't even know that I only listen to Country Music, sooo....)

When did we move to Florida?
2005 - 72% Correct! Angela guessed 2003 which kind of makes me wonder if she's Hiro in disguise because I was still her neighbor in Columbus, OHIO for most of 2003...

What is my brothers name?
Craig - just over 50% of you guessed that one correctly. Maybe I should talk about him more?

What do I do in Florida?
Boat/RV Finance - Since I typically describe my job as daycare for grown men, I'm not surprised that 1/3 of you missed it!

What is Emily's middle name?
Sue - Really? Does Emily Anne Park sound like a good name? Say it out loud, you'll realize your mistake

My favorite type of music is?
Country - The two people who missed it have never really "met" me, so I forgive them

Pick the name of the cat that I DIDN'T have...
Princess - This question wasn't to test if you remembered the names of my cats, because I don't even remember the name of your children or husbands most days, but more of a "do you know my personality type" question. I would never in a million years name an animal Princess, Joyce!

Jeremy's hometown is located closest to what city?
Cleveland, OH - I can't blame the 30% of you that missed that question. I once thought that Columbus, OH was "on the way" from Jefferson, OH to Wheeling, WV

I am a fan of what team?
Ohio State Buckeyes - Audient, you should be ashamed of yourself! I had no problem with you missing the other 7 questions, but really? You think that somebody who is obviously cool would be a 'Nole?

Anyway, I hope fun was had by all, and I enjoyed your quizzes much more than my own!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Now that I know your shameful secret I don't think I can read your blog anymore. Country music is fine for once in a while or while drunk at karaoke, but it is NOT OK to have it be your favorite music. If you tell me you enjoy Toby Keith this web friendship is over!

10:56 AM  
Blogger MrsTito said...

He's not my favorite, but how can you not want to sing along "We'll put a boot up his ass, it's the American way"

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see what's wrong with naming an animal Princess...but then I've had pets named Silver (a gray tabby), Lucy (a cocker spaniel), and Cinnamon (a guinea pig). Oh, I also had a betta named Alfie.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

FUTK is all I have to say!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

Aw, I figured it was a trick question.

"I ain't as good as I once was,
but I'm as good once,
as I ever was."

4:15 AM  
Blogger Stacy Cane said...

Just for the record, that is ALL the Toby Keith I know.

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home