Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Post #100

I've been debating what to write about on this all important Post #100, and I can't say that I've come up with anything good. It's been almost a year since I started this blog, and honestly, I can't believe I've kept it up AND managed to post an average of twice a week. I think I do it because I've always liked talking and I write just like I talk. I spend most of my time browsing others blogs, and feel that I should keep mine sort of current, so that when I post comments on other people's blogs, they have something new to read. Isn't that why we all do it? All of us bloggers want to share our lives and be a part of others lives all at the same time.

Since I still haven't figured out how to edit my sidebar, here are some of the blogs that I browse on a regular basis that keep me coming back to here.

Kristen - Can be counted on to post on a variety of topics, sometimes sparking comment debates that are better than anything else I've ever read, funny or serious

I'm nosy so I read a lot of Kristen's friends blogs and hope that they don't mind! They include Audient, who does a Tuesday talkback that continously reminds me of how stupid people can be - and not just in Cleveland. And through him, I've remembered how much I enjoy Wendy's chili. I also browse Gina and Brian who I gather are "writers". I could spend hours in their archives reading their short stories, etc. I always wanted to be a writer, but never followed through with it. And, then there's Tam. I like her blog because like myself, she is the mother of a young child too. Plus, she is sarcastic as hell, and I love that! I stalk the others too, including Melissa, Anne and Hiliary, but maybe not as prominently since I don't remember their addresses off the top of my head.

Outside of my stalking group, I like to read about Leroy's Adventures in Customer Service. He is a customer service rep and always tell funny customer stories. And, on the other side is a customer who always seems to get bad service.

For my reality TV fix, I visit Jackie.

And I have faith that my JITH friend Poycer will get her blog rolling and continue to entertain me with stories about her job as a college professor.

I guess that's about it for Post #100. Any bets on whether or not there will be a #200?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I foresee a New Year's resolution about writing in my blog.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home