Friday, April 21, 2006

Ten Things I'll Never Get to Do Again....

I started thinking today about some things I'll never get to do again - for various reasons. Below are the first 10 things that pop into my tired little head:

10.) Jamboree in the Hills - it's 1100 miles away from home, costs a lot of money, our friends don't really even go anymore (except for Mike and Karen), and seriously - 4 days of camping in the hot sun doesn't even sound fun.

9.) Pick up random men at the bar - Jeremy might get mad and the dog might bite them

8.) Tell my boss to kiss off - I have a mortgage payment and a baby to take care of now, plus I'm 27, I have to be more mature than that

7.) Decide on Thursday to leave on Friday afternoon to go to Tennessee/ Mountaineer/ Cincinnati with my friends - See #8

6.) Exist on Beer and Bar Food for a week - I got hospitalized once for that and after watching Survivor last night, I'll never be that mean to my body again!

5.) Take out a student loan then drop out of school and spend 3 months doing nothing and using the loan to pay my rent - it took me 8 years to pay off that summer!

4.) Drink full calorie soda - I just don't like it anymore, once you go Diet, you'll never go back

3.) Be able to take Emily whenever I fly somewhere for FREE - she turns two in July, those days are almost over

2.) A walkover back handspring - Not that I ever could, but I know for sure that I'll never get to do it again

1.) Experience all the emotions of being pregnant with your first child - including the good (folding and refolding those little baby clothes) and the bad (being so mad at Jeremy for no reason that I threw applesauce at him!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Curt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:54 AM  
Blogger Curt said...

Girl your bog has come a long way, I am so proud! Good Job

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home