Monday, May 15, 2006

Super Fun Weekend

Spoiler Alert: This is going to be a post about my weekend. If you don't want to hear the details, don't read.

Friday night we went to dinner with my Mom and Dad to Pineapple Joes. I had the chicken quesadillas, of course. The only interesting thing that happened is that somehow Jeremy is now calling of work on Saturday and going fishing - again - without me.

Saturday rolls around, he goes fishing, I go shopping! It was pretty unsucessful, although I did manage to get my contacts ordered and buy new shampoo, toothbrushes and dog flea medicine. If he gets to go have fun, I'm spending all his money. Ha! He comes home from fishing early enough that we are able to get some family time in and went out to dinner and I found a new jean skort. YAY! The button broke off the old one a few months back and now the zipper is pulled out and it truly is unwearable (and if you know me, I'll literally wear clothes until they become indecent). Saturday night I played poker, placed 3rd both games, and drank $15 of bottled water. Hmmmm....

Sunday morning we went out to breakfast (aw, aren't we such the cutest family?). Then, we headed to the beach, and even brought Annie along. She is becoming quite the swimmer, and is super protective of Emily. Another dog was on the beach and started to approach Emily and Annie literally ripped the leash out of my hand and ran over and placed her little 30 pound 5 month old body in between the big dog and Emily. Good girl! Fun was had by all until Emily dumped a bucket of sandy water over her head and Annie pooped. It was time to go home. While both kids took a nice long nap, Jeremy and I busted our buns cleaning the house. Floors, baseboards, cabinets, countertops, we did it all. Tonight I'm going to tackle the bathrooms and go to bed just one night with everything in its place.

So, that's it from Surburban-ville for now. My coworker just heated up some Mac N Cheese, and now I'm starving...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

I think it's against the law that you had to clean on Mother's Day. I'm just saying is all...

11:30 AM  
Blogger MrsTito said...

Oh, I didn't mind. Our house is all tile floors so it's really easy to clean, just wipe everything on the floor and mop it up! And Jer does the mopping. So, all I really did was throw stuff on the floor and then watch him work : )

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home