Monday, May 01, 2006

Random Happenings


First off I'd like to mention that my back really hurts today. I don't know why, but it is aching! But moving on...

It was gorgeous this weekend! Low 80's, sunny, breezy. We went to the zoo on Saturday morning. Emily loved the monkeys and she even got to feed the giraffe!

Sunday we got up bright and early to go grocery shopping before the crowds. Yeah, right. We did o.k. though, I'm proud of our total cost and what we got. We've been trying to eat in most nights, and trying to make healthy stuff. Tonight we are having steaks on the grill with a pasta side and green beans. Yum! Then, when Emily goes to bed, we will be watching Sopranos and Big Love since we missed it last night... 'cause we were playing Poker. And guess who got her 4th win of the season? Yep, it's me. Just call me "shark" from now on!

Work is going to be pretty dead this week...maybe I'll get to post a lot. Won't that be exciting?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home