Monday, December 18, 2006

Things on my Mind

"Stolen" from Gina, and you can trace the chain from there...

My nagging headache, aching back and developing cough. I am slowly falling apart, and I don't like it one bit.

Whoops! My fax didn't go through. Be right back.

Why is it that everytime I tell a story at work, someone has to one up me? I was in the middle of this great story about the time that Olive Garden burned to the ground during my 17th birthday party and then my co-worker has to tell a story about melted butter causing a flash fire in the kitchen of a restaurant he used to manage.

I wish I would have thought of that gift for Jeremy's dad a few weeks ago. Ebay is CRAZY right now!

My eyebrows are uneven and I can't seem to fix them myself or with professional help. When someone asks me what is the first thing that I notice about other people, I always want to answer "their eyebrows" because it's true, but I don't because I don't want to be labeled the weird one.

I want to ask to go home early today, but I won't do it because I have too much work ethic and know that I will feel better about sitting here blogging on company time instead of going home and taking a nap.

It's 80 degrees and sunny. Are you sure Christmas is next week?

Emily picks her nose and sometimes I catch myself doing it too. Did she learn it from me?

Great! The fax went through...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home