Monday, January 08, 2007

Post It Notes

I love post it notes. I'm looking at one right now on the side of my computer that I wish I could scan and post. It's got numbers all over it, and I think some are phone numbers, and some are numbers about my car, and the others are numbers related to some transaction at work. It's in three different color inks, and written in different directions. I am keeping the note because I'm pretty sure that one of the numbers is important, but I don't know which one!

This weekend was great! It has been really warm here (as is most of the rest of the country), so we spent most of our weekend outdoors. Friday night we went to the Friday Fest in downtown Ft Pierce, and I wish that they would move it out of the park and back to the river front because it's roomier, easy to navigate and the bugs aren't as bad! Saturday, Miss Emily came home and we had a lovely steak dinner. Sunday, we crammed an entire summer day into a few hours complete with breakfast on the beach, playing in the park, and then the afternoon at the ocean building sandcastles and watching the kite surfers. Those guys are crazy! We ended the evening at a local dive eating hamburgers under the stars and listening to motorcycles and the band. We taught Emily to tell all the Gator fans O-H and everyone was pretty good humored about it.

Big game tonight - Go BUCKS

4 Comments:

Blogger Bruce Owens Grimm said...

Post-Its rock! They make me feel somewhat organized until I have so many posted to my computer that I start to lose them.

11:25 AM  
Blogger MrsTito said...

I don't like when I throw away a Post It to realize that I did need something on it afterall. That stinks.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing how much information you can cram onto a 3in x 3in piece of sticky paper. I buy them in lots of colors to break up the monotony of the wall of post-its.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home