Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It's BAAAAAAACCCCKKKKK

















And this time, I got a good look at it. It's still huge!

I spotted it on the bottom of my front door when I was taking the dog out. I stared it down for a few minutes, and came to realize that I wasn't going to be able to get back in the front door without removing it. I was barefoot and had no weapons. The only thing I could find on the front porch was an empty 1 L water bottle. It was bigger then the bottom of the bottle!!!

I finally went across the street and recruited the old neighbor guy. He sprayed it down with some stuff that he promised would kill it. It didn't. He sprayed it some more. It bared its fangs at us and tried to attack. After using half the can, it finally was paralyzed enough that we could nail it with the broom. Well, he could nail it with the broom. I was standing back 20 feet or so. Ah, mission accomplished. One more dead spider!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Check out my full frontal nudes too! That is the grossest story ever. I too am afeared of spiders. Ray likes to trap them and keep them in empty water bottle for no reason.

7:21 AM  
Blogger MrsTito said...

Guess it's time to upgrade to word verification

9:10 AM  
Blogger Professor Bacher said...

Ohio may have stinky fish, but I would take those over that insane spider!

Then again, we have rats here in NYC, so who would win between a rat and that spider? Throw kristen in and you would have a great contest!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home